""Is Mormonism Christian?" The answer is simple. No. Mormonism is not Christian.
"If you are a Mormon, please realize that ... is not trying to attack you, your character, or the sincerity of your belief. If you are a non-Mormon looking into Mormonism, or if you are a Christian who is simply researching Mormonism, then this article should be of help."
If it wasn't trying to attack our belief, then what? The entire article was doing the exact opposite of what it said it wasn't trying to do... I don't understand.
I'm really sorry if htis post is beginning to sound whiny, or rude, I am kinda jsut venting.
I honestly don't know why so much of this world hates Mormons. I am a Mormon, I am proud of it. I can promise everyone that I don't have horns! :) I am a human, with beliefs that I believe to be true.
I know with a surety that Jesus is the Christ. I know that God, and Jesus Christ live. I know that Joseph Smith restored this gospel, and that he was a prophet of God. I know that this is the true church. I love this gospel. I am so grateful for it. I wouldn't give it up for the world. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
-Izzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment