Saturday, April 20, 2013

Come unto Christ By Emily

     {These things I have spoken unto you, that ye in me might have peace, In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world}  (John 16:33)

I love this scripture because to me it's saying that in the world you will have tribulation but be at peace, Christ went though everything you are going through. I went through everything anyone could ever face. Because of this He can help you through your trials. When trails hit He will help you carry your burden and make you burdens a little lighter. Come unto Him and He will help you with whatever you are going through. Another scripture I like that has to do with this is Matthew 11:28-30.

" Come unto me, all who labour  and are heavy laden, and I will give rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall fin rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
 

I also love this one because I talks about how if you come unto or learn of Christ he will give you rest. Which means in times of need you will be able to get through those trials you are going through. You will have inner peace. He wants to help you. He died so He could help you.
         
I know God and our Savior love you. In tribulation they will give you rest. They are always there for you, and wants you to be happy. I'm grateful for they're grace. They will help you. In the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment